Piano Talent Performance Academy
Open Enrollment Now!
Now Accepting Applications for 2018-2019 Academic Year
The Piano Talent Performance Academy is a Pre-College program that offers an advanced piano education curriculum designed for gifted pre-college age pianists who desire to get accepted into top level music schools and conservatories. Pre-qualification is required.
The 30-week curriculum includes weekly:
- Applied piano lessons taught by Ory Shihor
- Piano literature/musicianship
- Music theory
- Ear training
- Bi-weekly studio classes with Ory Shihor
- Monthly seminars by leading industry experts
- Master classes taught by conservatory level visiting artists
- Performance opportunities throughout the year
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are a pre-college age gifted pianist who wishes to pursue piano studies in music schools and conservatories.
- You want to dramatically transform your playing and be ready for your upcoming college auditions, competitions or major performances.
- You aspire to pursue a professional career in music and would like expert guidance and mentorship to help get you there.
- You are an international student and would like to increase your chances of getting accepted into U.S. music colleges.
- You want to be taught and mentored by a master teacher who specializes in cultivating young gifted pianists to their fullest potential.
2017-2018 ACADEMIC CALENDAR
- Fall Semester: September 1 to December 15
- Spring Semester: January 8 to May 4
- Summer Lessons (optional): June 11, 2018 to August 3, 2018
We partner with American University Preparatory School (AUP), a boarding high school located in Downtown Los
Angeles. Piano Talent Performance Academy international students can obtain their F1 VISA from AUP.
For more information on AUP, please visit their website at aupschool.org.
Piano Talent Performance Academy is located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. Our piano practice facility is located within walking distance from Piano Talent Performance Academy and AUP.
A video audition and online interview are required for admission. If you wish to explore more about this program, please click the button below to schedule a 15-min. free consultation with Mr. Shihor.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID TO ORY
“I received acceptance letters from all the schools I auditioned at…studying with professor Shihor was an important step in my career and I am very grateful for his guidance.”
“Mr. Shihor is a sensitive musician, an attentive teacher, and a compassionate human being who truly cares for every one of his students.”
Victoria Frances Young
“As a pedagogue, Mr. Shihor maintained the same learning-conducive principles with utmost care and diligence. Every lesson with Mr. Shihor was an extraordinary learning experience in every possible way. I can now say with confidence that I have been accepted into the schools and studios of my dreams, and I would not have been able to do so without Mr. Shihor’s tireless guidance, mentorship and belief in me as a student. I am eternally grateful to him for all that he has helped me with.”