Enroll in Ace My Audition Full Immersion Program
Discover the proven system that helps students receive admission letters from top music schools
Ace My Audition is a proven, step-by-step program that shows you in precise detail exactly what you need to know and do in order to play a fantastic audition and get accepted to the school of your dreams.
It shows you exactly what to do every step of the way, from getting your playing up to performance-ready level and having a winning mindset, to getting in the zone right before you walk on that stage. With Ace My Audition, you get customized training where I take you through all the steps, from how to choose the right audition repertoire to creating a standout pre-screening audition video that gets you invited, all the way to dealing with last-minute butterflies in your stomach – I will be hand holding you every step of the way.
But, it doesn’t stop there…we will also work together to match you with the schools and teachers that are the best fit for you and provide you with many performance opportunities that will get you in peak performance shape by your audition time.
Ace My Audition is a proven FORMULA that my students have applied very successfully over and over to get accepted to the best music schools all over the world, including Juilliard, Colburn, Peabody, CIM, MSM, Yale, BU, Northwestern, and many others. If you are interested in learning more about this program, then please fill out the interest form and my staff will contact you to schedule a consultation call.
This full immersion program is specially designed for:
- Gifted pre-college age classical pianists who are getting ready for their upcoming college auditions.
- Students who need mentorship from an industry expert to increase their chance of acing the auditions.
The Ace My Audition program includes but not limited to the following services:
- Audition preparation and planning based on your levels and goals.
- Personalized audition repertoire selection.
- Private lessons with Mr. Shihor to rapidly transform your playing prior to your auditions.
- Professional pre-screening video production service.
- Schools and teachers recommendation.
- Stage presence workshop
- Performance mindset training with proven tools that will help you overcome performance nerves and memory issues when the pressure is on.
- Mock audition with professional feedback on your playing.
- Recommendation Letter from Ory Shihor (upon successful completion of program).
Additional Program Information:
- Customized package is available if you wish to build your own program. Please contact our Student Services office at email@example.com for more information.
- Enrollment period: a minimum of 3 months prior to the audition date.
- All lessons take place at our PTPA studio in Downtown Los Angeles equipped with a brand new Bösendorfer 280VC or Steinway D.
- Pre-qualification is required for this program.
To find out if this program is right for you, please complete below Interest Form, our staff will contact you to schedule a consultation call.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID TO ORY
“Studying with Mr. Shihor not only has allowed me to pursue my dreams, but also changed my life. His ever-growing attention to style, precision, and delicacy has brought to my music colors that I would have never imagined if it were not for his unprecedented teaching. I cannot thank him enough for the nine years of guiding me and my music and for making it possible for me to get accepted to the Curtis Institute of Music!” read more >>
“It’s very hard to explain with words how grateful I am to Mr. Shihor for the past four years studying with him. There are too many things that in my opinion stand out in his teaching, but I think I should at least mention these two. The first one is his unconditional belief in the student’s abilities and his commitment to make the most of those abilities no matter what it takes. Often he believed in me more than I did myself, and kept demanding and encouraging the highest level in pieces without exception. This is grounded on the second aspect – he can justify that belief because he knows how to make that potential a reality through an extraordinary attention to detail, ear and musical intuition. The most remarkable thing which I’ve noticed is……” read more >>
Albert Cano Smit
“Three years of study with Mr.Shihor has totally changed my understanding and increase my love of music dramatically. He patiently guide me with his wonderful musical ideas and concepts.The improvements and achievements I made during these three years are way beyond my imagination. It is truly an amazing experience studying with Mr.Shihor. Without his patience, sensitive and delicate teaching and guidance. It’s not possible for me to get accepted into my dream school, Juilliard. I am extremely thankful to him for all the works and effort he has done for me.” read more >>
“I started taking lessons with Mr. Shihor about 3 years ago and am eternally grateful because I have grown tremendously. This September, I will be attending the Royal Academy of Music with a full scholarship! Studying with Mr. Shihor has opened so many opportunities for me, has helped me find the sound I want to create, has raised my confidence in my playing, and has shown that I am capable. I am so thankful for Mr. Shihor.” read more >>
“As a pedagogue, Mr. Shihor maintained the same learning-conducive principles with utmost care and diligence. Every lesson with Mr. Shihor was an extraordinary learning experience in every possible way. I can now say with confidence that I have been accepted into the schools and studios of my dreams, and I would not have been able to do so without Mr. Shihor’s tireless guidance, mentorship and belief in me as a student. I am eternally grateful to him for all that he has helped me with.” read more >>