Enroll in Ace My Audition Full Immersion Program
Discover the proven system that helps students receive admission letters from top music schools
Ace My Audition is a proven, step-by-step program that shows you in precise detail exactly what you need to know and do in order to play a fantastic audition and get accepted to the school of your dreams. It shows you exactly what to do every step of the way, from getting your playing up to performance-ready level and having a winning mindset, to getting in the zone right before you walk on that stage. With Ace My Audition, you get customized video training where I take you through all the steps, from creating a perfect pre-screening audition video and performing a real-time mock audition, all the way to dealing with last minute butterflies in your stomach – I will be hand holding you every step of the way.
But, it doesn’t stop there… We will also work together to match you with the schools and teachers that are the best fit for your personality and needs. You will gain additional clarity and refinement through my guidebooks and workbooks.
In short, Ace My Audition is a proven FORMULA that my students have applied very successfully over and over to get accepted to the best music schools all over the world, including Juilliard, Colburn, Peabody, CIM, MSM, Yale, BU, Northwestern, and many others.
Pre-qualification is required.
This full immersion program is especially designed for:
- Gifted pre-college age young pianists who are getting ready for their upcoming college auditions in the 6 to 9 months.
- Students already have a great teacher but would like extra mentorship from an industry expert to increase their chance of acing the auditions.
- A parent with a highly gifted child who is committed to attend music college but unsure what is the right path to get your child there.
- Two 1-hour Audition Preparation Consultations.
- Pre-Screening Video and Audition Repertoire Consultation based on your personality and level.
- Professional Pre-Screening Video Production service.
- Up to 9 Matching Schools and Teachers: Mr. Shihor, with 18+ years specialized experience in administration and classical piano education, will personally hand-pick the right matching schools and teachers based on your:
- Playing level at completion of program
- Personal preference
- Standardized test (SAT/ACT/TOEFL) scores
- Desired educational goals.
- Twelve 60-Minute Power Lessons to rapidly transform your playing before your auditions.
- Winning Mindset Training provides you with proven psychological tools that will help you overcome performance anxiety and memory issues when the pressure is on.
- The Mock Audition Experience provides you with an opportunity to simulate your audition environment in a performance venue in front of two professional pianists and receive written feedback on your playing.
- Recommendation Letter from Ory Shihor (upon completion of program).
Additional Program Information:
- Enrollment Period: Minimum three months before audition date.
- Additional Lessons: Student can sign up for additional power lessons at a preferential rate.
- Video/Audio Recording of All Sessions.
- Unlimited Email Support.
- All lessons can be done virtually via HD video and stereo conference. There are the minimum technology requirements to qualify for the online service.
- A video with minimum of 20-minutes playing time is required from the student prior to the consultation.
- Consultations can be done in-person, by phone or via a audio/video messaging app such as iMessage, WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype, etc.
- Pre-qualification is required for this program.
To find out if this program is right for you, please click the button below to schedule a free 15-min. consultation with Mr. Shihor:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID TO ORY
“I received acceptance letters from all the schools I auditioned at…studying with professor Shihor was an important step in my career and I am very grateful for his guidance.”
“Mr. Shihor is a sensitive musician, an attentive teacher, and a compassionate human being who truly cares for every one of his students.”
Victoria Frances Young
“Even beyond musicianship, Mr. Shihor’s mentorship helped me dearly in my personal life; through which he gave me the tools to broaden and refine my skillset with not simply techniques, but mindsets that allowed me to reach my full potential before, during and even well after the auditions had finished…Every lesson with Mr. Shihor was an extraordinary learning experience in every possible way. I can now say with confidence that I have been accepted into the schools and studios of my dreams, and I would not have been able to do so without Mr. Shihor’s tireless guidance, mentorship and belief in me as a student. I am eternally grateful to him for all that he has helped me with.”